Dota TL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAP DOWNLOAD + CHANGES

+8
The_Fluke
Unmotivated
Jaha
Duna
Skulesta
nospoon
HiGhElF-
Admin
12 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MAP DOWNLOAD + CHANGES - Page 4 Empty Re: MAP DOWNLOAD + CHANGES

Post  Jaha Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

You can say you like the new max level mode without deleting my comment stating that I think it would become identical to Renew...

Jaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Duna Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Better make button - standart options, since most of ppl pick same modes (books/enable/enable/enable/disable/normal/normal/two towers/disable/disable/disable).
All this buttons fucks up my brain and fucking hard to push in right order

Duna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaha Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

If you can't read and click a few buttons in order then how do you expect to be able to aim an Elune's properly? Wink

Jaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Duna Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Maybe i cant aim because of this buttons! I got tired and cant aim!

Duna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

i will do update probably this weekend, keep posting suggestions

Admin
Admin

http://dotatl.forums.cl

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 pm

8.22 changes

modes:
maximum level - normal/unlimited (10/1000)
experience gain - normal/double (1x/2x)
standard modes button - as duna posted + 10 max level + normal exp gain

added autorename trigger for haffi

map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/164844/

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unmotivated Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Skill suggestion, taken from dota renew.

Ultimate: Chaotic... Targeted hero will be attacked by its own ally heroes and units (with normal attacks only). If targeted hero hp reach 100 hp or below it will automatically die. Also reduce movespeed by 20%. Last 5sec

The skill is similiar to maledict, can be dispelled and other team can counter it by clicking a lot.

Suggestion #2
Bash skill: Make it an agi based attacked. It will do 50%, 75% and 100% extra damage based on how much agility.
It is similiar to superman.

Unmotivated

Back to top Go down

Post  Unmotivated Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Change exidtence option suggestion.

Change the -ff forfeit option.

When you claim -ff you have to have acceptens of minimum 7 players. Has to ask both scourge and sentinel

Unmotivated

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

8.23 changes

-ff = allies + 1 enemy player (untested)
entangling mine = 150 damage, 2.5 sec disable
holy hand = 250 heal
toss = aoe 300->400
eclipse/pandemona = 150 mana
rot = aoe 250->275, slow 20->25%
added horn sound when first creep waves coming out
bait (3rd skill) = Targeted hero will be attacked by its own allied Sentinel or Scourge units in 1100 AOE. Cooldown 240/160/80 seconds.

map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/166256/

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 am

8.25 changes

some more 3rd cathegory skills:
hp swap - swaps hp between heroes
bonus stats - +2/+4/+6
repair - restores 100/150/200 hp to buildings

thief's pick button = constant skills or full sets or libraries/normal or -6 heroes/rest standard

map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/166430/

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duna Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

remove hp swap. its stupid and makes game unplayable.

Duna

Back to top Go down

Post  Unmotivated Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

New skill suggestion, also from dota renew.

Skill: Illusion. Make it ultimate... Replace this skill with decoy

"Upgraded version of decoy". You make an illusion of any hero ingame, you also gain that hero aura buffs like fervor, rage, etc. But not ultimates like rampage, battle cry.

Unmotivated

Back to top Go down

Post  nospoon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Implosion(Probably best as an ulti):
Destroy target units, causing 300 aoe damage and 20-dps poison damage around the target.
can only be casted on low level units (lane units + creeps).
if casted on target hero deals 350 damage without aoe & poison effect.
can be casted on summons/revived units.
if casted on a corpse, corpse explodes and causes 20 dps for 10 secs to towers near the place the corpse exploded and -10 armor reduction, -20% MS reduction, -33% AS reduction, -15 hp per sec and -9 mana per sec for units near the explosion site (~500 aoe sounds fine) effect stays for 20 seconds.
---
Joust-
after selecting a target, the caster starts a terrible dash into the target, releasing a terrible attack when he reaches it and knocking all units he meet on the way to it.
effects : possibly 150-200 damage on hit, 50 knocking damage (+medium knock effect). also add "bleeding" damage: 20%*(hero's damage) for 10%*(hero's str) seconds.
---
Fearless (passive) -
adds permanent +3 str, +9 agi, +10 damage, 33% for 1.5x damage, +10% AS, +10% MS, 20 immolation damage.
7.5% that an attack would trigger a 15% bonus to MS,damage(aura to nearby units),AS
for 20 secs.
---
Merciful (Passive)
gives +6 armor aura,+2 to all stats, +10% MS +5% AS, +1 hp&mana reg per sec aura .
3.5% that being attacked OR an attack would trigger a 15 mana/hp reg per sec for nearby allies, +20% AS/MS aura & +10 armor aura for 10 seconds. cooldown on this would be 30 secs.

cooldown for those 2 are like chrome shield, the skill is constantly active.

i guess these sounds ok, but need testing to balance ofc. what u think? jaha feel free to criticize this ideas like you usually do to everyone else Smile

nospoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaha Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm

nospoon wrote:
Destroy target units, causing 300 aoe damage and 20-dps poison damage around the target.
if casted on a corpse, corpse explodes and causes 20 dps for 10 secs to towers near the place the corpse exploded and -10 armor reduction, -20% MS reduction, -33% AS reduction, -15 hp per sec and -9 mana per sec for units near the explosion site (~500 aoe sounds fine) effect stays for 20 seconds.
---
Joust-
after selecting a target, the caster starts a terrible dash into the target, releasing a terrible attack when he reaches it and knocking all units he meet on the way to it.
effects : possibly 150-200 damage on hit, 50 knocking damage (+medium knock effect). also add "bleeding" damage: 20%*(hero's damage) for 10%*(hero's str) seconds.
---
Fearless (passive) -
adds permanent +3 str, +9 agi, +10 damage, 33% for 1.5x damage, +10% AS, +10% MS, 20 immolation damage.
7.5% that an attack would trigger a 15% bonus to MS,damage(aura to nearby units),AS
for 20 secs.
---
Merciful (Passive)
gives +6 armor aura,+2 to all stats, +10% MS +5% AS, +1 hp&mana reg per sec aura .
3.5% that being attacked OR an attack would trigger a 15 mana/hp reg per sec for nearby allies, +20% AS/MS aura & +10 armor aura for 10 seconds. cooldown on this would be 30 secs.

i guess these sounds ok, but need testing to balance ofc. what u think? jaha feel free to criticize this ideas like you usually do to everyone else Smile

I'll be honest, these are all far too complicated for me to be able to criticise...I fell into a coma reading them and trying to understand all the numbers...

I like the idea of Joust (sounds kind of like a Force Jump mixed with hero knockwave)

Don't know how you can cast on a corpse? Do you mean kind of like a revive will pull back any skeletons around?

I like the ideas of Fearless/Merciful especially since they sound like they provide a kind of balancing effect (presuming they were in same game on opposite teams) but there are far too many numbers and think it would be difficult to implement all of the figures (plus the dramatic effect sounds rather OP)

Think you're trying to come up with really complicated stuff instead of simple effective ultis. I don't criticise everything...just there have been many bad suggestions on here from players who don't understand the game well enough Wink

Jaha

Back to top Go down

Post  nospoon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Jaha wrote:
nospoon wrote:
---
Joust-
---
Fearless (passive) -
for 20 secs.
---
Merciful (Passive)

I'll be honest, these are all far too complicated for me to be able to criticise...I fell into a coma reading them and trying to understand all the numbers...

I like the idea of Joust (sounds kind of like a Force Jump mixed with hero knockwave)

Don't know how you can cast on a corpse? Do you mean kind of like a revive will pull back any skeletons around?

I like the ideas of Fearless/Merciful especially since they sound like they provide a kind of balancing effect (presuming they were in same game on opposite teams) but there are far too many numbers and think it would be difficult to implement all of the figures (plus the dramatic effect sounds rather OP)

Think you're trying to come up with really complicated stuff instead of simple effective ultis. I don't criticise everything...just there have been many bad suggestions on here from players who don't understand the game well enough Wink

i was trying to come up with complicated stuff. sort-of skills that could cover alot of ground in terms of game options or stats and buffs. but this might be too complicate.
wont fit in skill description Very Happy

in implosion i meant u can cast it on revived units/summons among the usual stuff, just to add more use to it. the corpse was in case no unit was available - casting implosion on a corpse would cause negative buffs in that area.

nospoon

Back to top Go down

Post  nospoon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 pm

also the knocking damage and effect was only intended to the unit caster goes near while jousting. not the target itself, although its possible.

nospoon

Back to top Go down

Post  nospoon Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Onslaught:
aoe skill that can be casted on any non-hero unit below level 10 (Allies & Enemy units):
Target units in range gets bloodlust effect (40% ms, 25% as) and start to walk down the closest lane until a tower is in sight.then target unit attacks it untill it dies. onslaught effect lasts for 20 seconds. (meaning, after 20 secs the unit stops attacking if its still alive)

this is kinda like a revive but with a twist.

nospoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Unmotivated Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Instead of implanting new skills, why not suggestion new items?

I think this game need a renewal of items. Not something among the lines "stats, dmg, hp bonus etc". Maybe something like:

Damage item that give small armor debuff each hit - Amplify effect (maybe -3 armor)
Damage item with a small chance of bash. (10-16% chance to do 20 extra dmg and stun for 0.5sec)

Item that give hp/mana regen aura for whole team. (2 hp/s aura and 80% mana regen)
Item that movespeed aura for whole team. (got recipes, increase movespeed by 8% and 12% lvl 2)

I leave it up to your imagination, but something like this.

Unmotivated

Back to top Go down

MAP DOWNLOAD + CHANGES - Page 4 Empty Items

Post  Sammael Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

mask of brutality : each player/creature attacking you deals -20 base damage : cost +- 800g

suicide note: attackers deal +20 base dmg : cost 400g
damage catcher : if an base damage deals more then 60 dmg that damage is negated : cost 1000g

===) see the potential of combining items ... Thats something in my opinion is missing in dota, items with downsides, good sides but mixed they can form very good things.

This combo will of items will be imba: but imagine a defender having suicide note as well , wich brings his base damage on -20, so he can hit the sieger again... Following my thinking?
It brings alot more thought about what items are Necessary.

Time bomb: Every 3 min this item deals 200 dmg in +- 600 aoe. +- 600g
- adding a timing effect creates alot more thinking about when to strike, laying traps, perhaps teaming as well.
Keep the recharge on the item low, imagine a team all having this item and they each bought it at the cooldowns of the other team members... 4 men sieging rushing it ... getting close and dealing 800 dmg in start and then the siege hasn't even started yet... Got alot of potential but its an expensive investment for the entire team, it can be good but i think alot of people wont buy it. But worth testing?

Have to go , lessons over,
Greetz Sammael

Sammael

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duna Wed May 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Changes? Did you removed this gay hp swap?

Duna

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Played the rumble 1.6 on USEast.

Players are raging cause they were just unused to it cause they played 1.1 so much.
But there are 2 things that I saw needed to be pointed out.

- Teleporter change doesnt help... we used to use teleporter to sneak out of base (and siege) when they contain you in, here, you just get stuck and they spot you.

- Bases have too much of a choke point. flow of units/heroes highly favour the ones camping on the right side + aoe owning all units so fast.

Blind

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 8:12 am

ok i actually checked that 1.1 and adjusted those things (wide enter base areas/teleporter destinations/tower setups)

Rumble 1.7 http://www.epicwar.com/maps/170585/

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MAP DOWNLOAD + CHANGES - Page 4 Empty 8.3 TP out of order

Post  The_Fluke Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 am

Blipp. Under skills you can't go TP anymore, nothing happens when you pick that option.
The_Fluke
The_Fluke

http://miss-click.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum