Dota TL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skill suggestion

Go down

skill suggestion Empty skill suggestion

Post  Sammael Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 am

ok ok, i've told tzieph I would think of some new skills, i'm sick at home so I got time now here it goes:

plant trap: ( like mines ) when you trigger it tree roots come out of the ground to entangle the target for 3 sec, cd 40 - 30 - 20. 50 mana cost

Flare: Ignites a strong light on the designated spot, revealing everything on that spot. cd 30sec, 60 mana cost.

Mirror armour: Complicated gnome technology that gives the body a mirror effect, a part of the damage taken is reflected to attacker. 25 - 40 - 60% is reflected to attacker ( other % still hits ), mirror armour lasts 4 - 6 - 8 seconds. cd 40sec, 100 mana cost

-- The % reflected + the duration time will have to be tested, what I wrote looks balanced but might not be balanced --

- spell block - The character has had an elite training in martial arts. Through a serie of well aimed blows to critical points you can block the enemy's chakra flow. Deals 50 - 100 - 150 dmg and foe cannot cast spells for 3 - 5 - 7 seconds . 100 manacost, cd 30sec

Fire mine: Ignited the target when triggered: flames burn for 5 - 7 - 9 seconds, deals 12 dmg per second, cd: 40 - 30 - 20, 50 mana cost

Evasive manouvres: for 6 - 8 - 10 seconds you gain a 60 % chance that an attack/spell that targets you will fail and miss. cd 40 sec, 60 mana cost

These creatures that follow are quiete "weak" but give good aura's:

Summon shadowhound: This creature has ( give it low hp, dmg ) is an expert is scouting.
It is invisible and moves at 380ms, cd 60 sec, 80 mana cost. Lasts 60 sec

summon eagleEye: This flying creature gives normal vision range at night and gives a 10% rage aura. Eagle lasts 60 sec, cd 60sec, mana cost: 80

Summon Master Arcana: Spell cast when in 600 range of the Master Arcana deal 50 more dmg. Arcana master lasts 30 sec, cd 60 sec, mana cost 80.

Summon Tree of Life: A nearby tree ( cast on tree's like force of nature ) comes to life to aid you. For every enemy within 1000 range the tree gives you and all allies within 500range +1 hp regen. Tree lasts for 25 seconds, cd: 45sec, mana cost: 80

Some other skills:

Ward of protection: Gives all allies in 700 range + 3 - 4 - 5 armour. Ward lasts 30s, cd: 20s
mana cost: 80. Wards Stack!!!

I'll post more skills later,
grtz Sammael

Sammael

Back to top Go down

skill suggestion Empty Re: skill suggestion

Post  Jaha Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Sammael wrote:plant trap: ( like mines ) when you trigger it tree roots come out of the ground to entangle the target for 3 sec, cd 40 - 30 - 20. 50 mana cost

Flare: Ignites a strong light on the designated spot, revealing everything on that spot. cd 30sec, 60 mana cost.

Someone's been playing ladder recently...

Summon shadowhound: This creature has ( give it low hp, dmg ) is an expert is scouting.
It is invisible and moves at 380ms, cd 60 sec, 80 mana cost. Lasts 60 sec

Hmm...fellhounds? Dog?

Jaha

Back to top Go down